John On The Issues
• I brought in our share of the transportation dollars—a total of over $200 million over the next six years-- for projects like the I-5/SR 526 to Marine View Drive improvement
On Health Care
• John voted to help small business provide health insurance to their employees.
• Representative McCoy fought for a bill that will provide health care coverage to all Washington kids by 2010.
• He voted to assist seniors so they can get the costly prescription drugs they need.
• John sponsored legislation to provide tuition waivers for veterans who want to continue their education.
• He helped secure funding for Everett Community College building renovation and classroom upgrades
• John supported the new Department of Early learning and made investments in early development and child-care.
• John also helped expand access to college for students in our region
• I supported the creation of a new manufacturing job training center to help develop a new workforce for employers like Boeing.
• John worked with business and labor leaders on a system to settle wage fairness disputes.
• And John is helping to spur economic development with tax incentives for businesses